Employees are our most valuable asset
beachemie GmbH is an owner-managed, young and dynamic company with a unique process technology for the production of acetate salts for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Distinct leadership experience and pleasure in working in a team ensure our success.
After an intensive set-up phase, our production at the new plant in Bitterfeld-Wolfen finally started in Q2 2023.
Significant investments at a traditional location in Germany in climate-neutral and highly automated production, as well as the firm conviction of the company's founders in the market success of the company, should guarantee long-term jobs with opportunities for advancement."
Anlagenführer Chemische Industrie m-w-d
- Pay according to collective agreement, above and beyond:
- Christmas bonus in the amount of one month's salary
- Holiday bonus
- 20 % (instead of 15 %) employer's contribution when taking out direct insurance (deferred compensation)
- Employer direct insurance (additional pension) - after five years, the contribution to the employer direct insurance is increased.
- Flexible working time arrangements with fixed core working hours
- 30 days' holiday on joining
- Free work and safety clothing (production)
- Free drinks, coffee, company activities, excursions, company parties
- Gut für die Umwelt: Wir zahlen das Jobrad